Saturday, March 15, 2008

Biologically Correct Diet - 3rd Installment

Have you read the first two installments? They should be read in sequence.

Here's the third installment: ingestion and digestion. Again, you should know most, if not all of this information but it probably has not been presented to you in this manner.

Lips:
Carnivores/ Omnivores do not have lips as they do not chew and chew...they "wolf" their meat down.
Herbivores/Graminivores have lips in order to chew and chew and chew without losing the food in their mouths...no dribbling.
Fugivores/Vegetarians have lips since they do some chewing of juicy fruit.

Drinking:
Carn/Omni drink by lapping with their tongues.
Herb/Gram drink by sucking.
Fug/Veg seldom drink (if they eat the BCD) as they get liquid from their food, but when they do drink, they suck.

Salivary glands:
Carn/Omni have small salivary glands since their food is juicy and is not in their mouths long enough to need much saliva.
Herb/Gram have large, well-developed glands to keep their somewhat dry food moist while they chew, chew, chew...
Fug/Veg well-developed (but not large) glands as their natural food is juicy.

Saliva and urine:
Carn/Omni - acid reaction of both saliva and urine as acid is needed to digest flesh.
Herb/Gram - alkaline reaction of both saliva and urine.
Fug/Veg - alkaline reaction of both saliva and urine.

Acid in stomach:
Carn/Omni - highly concentrated hydrochloric acid is secreted by the stomach in order to digest flesh.
Herb/Gram - weakly concentrated hydrochloric acid is secreted by the stomach.
Fug/Veg - very weak hydrochloric acid is secreted by the stomach just enough to digest low protein foods such as nuts and seeds...only 10% of what carnivores/omnivores have.

Uricase:
Carn/Omni - secretes enzyme uricase which is needed to break down uric acid, a toxic waste product of meat protein metabolism.
Herb/Gram - does not secrete uricase.
Fug/Veg - does not secrete uricase.

Stomach:
Carn - stomach is simple and rounded.
Herb/Gram - multiple (3 to 4) stomach compartments.
Fug/Veg - single stomach with duodenum.

Intestine:
Carn - intestinal canal is 3 times the body length.
Herb/Gram - intestinal canal is 20 times the body length...which is why horses and cows always look like they have fat stomachs.
Fug/Veg - intestinal canal is 12 times the body length.

Colon:
Carn - colon is smooth.
Herb/Gram - colon is both smooth and convoluted.
Fug/Veg - colon is convoluted.

As you can see from these biological facts, in order to eat flesh, sharp teeth are neccesary to tear the meat into "eatable" pieces, high stomach acid to digest the flesh, uricase to digest uric acid, and a short intestine in order to get rid of the highly acidic waste which would be "deadly" to the human's normally alkaline body.

If you do some simple comparing of these scientific facts and keeping in mind that the human digestive system is identical to the apes, it becomes obvious that the biologically correct food for humans is fresh fruit, nuts, seeds (e.g. sunflower, pumpkin) and some fresh vegetables which are alkaline...appropriate to the human body. Remember, God/Nature wants you to live and be healthy --- survival of the species. (Cooked fruits and vegetables are acidic.)

More information in the next installment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Working Man Blues

My first job was working in an orange juice factory, but I got canned ... couldn't concentrate.

Then I worked in the woods as a lumberjack, but I just couldn't hack it, so ...they gave me the ax.

After that I tried to be a tailor, but I just wasn't suited for it. Mainly because ...it was a so-so job.

Next I tried working in a muffler factory, but that ...was exhausting.

I wanted to be a barber, but ...I just couldn't cut it.

Then I tried to be a chef -- figured it would add a little spice to my life, but I just ...didn't have the thyme.

I attempted to be a deli worker, but any way I sliced it, I...couldn't cut the mustard.

My best job was being a musician, but eventually I found ...I wasn't noteworthy.

I studied a long time to become a doctor, but I...didn't have any patients.

Next was a job in a shoe factory; I tried but I ...just didn't fit in.

I became a professional fisherman, but discovered that I ...couldn't live on my net income.

Thought about becoming a witch, so I ...tried that for a spell.

I managed to get a good job working for a pool-maintenance company, but the work was ...just too draining.

I got a job at a zoo feeding giraffes, but I was fired because I ...wasn't up to it.

So then I got a job in a fitness-center, but they said I ...wasn't fit for the job.

Next, I found being an electrician interesting, but the work was shocking and I ...was discharged.

After many years of trying to find steady work I finally got a job as a historian until I realized there was ...no future in it.

My last job was working at Starbucks, but I had to quit because it ...was always the same old grind.

No comments: